Due to Covid-19 and the new government restrictions we have unfortunately closed our pool and Sauna. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause. However our number one concern is the health and safety of our guests.
Measures We Have Taken
• Enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
• Disinfectant is used to clean; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
• Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
• Contactless Check-In and Contactless Check-Out are available.
• Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also
through room service.
• Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
• Socially distanced queuing throughout.
• Hand sanitiser available throughout
• Keys are left in doors on contactless check in
• No tabs are available during these Covid 19 preventative measures
• The property affirms that it adheres to the Safe Travels (WTTC - Global) sanitization