General Booking Information
- A Non-refundable, non-transferable deposit of £100 per person is required for all bookings.
- Main hotel account to be paid or prior to arrival
- Room check in from 13.30, check out 10.30
- Breakfast served between 08.15am to 09.45am
- Please notify hotel of any special requirements prior to arrival
- Visa / Mastercard / Maestro accepted
- No Discount or refunds will be given for meals not taken of for early departure
Terms are per person including VAT, and use of hotel facilities
If the government increases the rate of VAT, we reserve the right to increase the charge by the difference between the current rears and the higher rate, or decrease if rate lowered.
Ferry inclusive prices based on 2 people sharing, minimum 2 nights subject to peak dates.
Ferry Information and Ticket Issue Procedure
- Tickets will be sent to you approximately 2 weeks prior to departure date
- For bookings made less than 2 weeks prior to departure date, tickets will be made available for collection at port ticket office on data of travel. You will need to quote booking reference number given by hotel.
- Any changes required to ferry crossings must be notified directly to the hotel
- Any changes made to booking without notifying the hotel may alter the value of the booking, any may incur supplements payable to port check-in before boarding. This includes changes in duration of booking, number of persons travelling and size of vehicle booked
- Cancellations must be notified to hotel 72 Hours before date of travel. Cancellation received on day of departure, or after departure date will incur full payment of crossing.Please check in at port of departure at least 30 minutes prior to sailing.
Hotel Cancellation Procedure
- Bookings must be cancelled 4 weeks prior to holiday dates to enable the proprietors to do their upmost to re-let the booking. If this is not possible, two thirds of the account with be liable to be paid
- As soon as you are aware that you will be unable to take up a booking for any reason, you must advise the Hotel immediately by telephone and/ or letter
- All deposits paid are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- All summary in general terms of the position in law when a booking of accommodation is cancelled:
- “When a booking of accommodation in a Hotel of guest is cancelled, the hotelier is legally entitled to claim compensation for his from the person who made the booking.
- This applies even when the cancellation is due to illness”.
- “A Hotelier who receives a cancellation must take all reasonable steps to re-let the accommodation and, if this proves possible, his claim must be made in light of the re-letting”